Monday, November 01, 2010

"My Baby Rides The Subway"

I had fun at the PDN Photoplus Expo 2010 at the Javits Center and created this "video" for "vimeo." Since I used my Nikon D80 and it doesn't do video, this is really a slideshow with a soundtrack of a tune the band "Dirty Urchins" performed. This is my first attempt at a "movie" using the freebie Windows Movie Maker program that came with the laptop. I see some things that need "tweaking"....but I'll try better for the next movie. I think the grainy, slightly blurry, B&W goes with this band and the "subway song"...just my opinion. Hey, I was a contender!


The Dirty Urchins Band & "My Baby Rides The Subway" from Irene Pomianowski on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Musicians Friend
Musicians Friend